Friday, May 11, 2007

RASC Shares the Enthusiasm of a Successful Event



Here's what Students and Speakers had to Say
About the Event held April 27-28th, 2007:

"Congrats to you the organizing committee on the outcome of the Symposium. For me it helped to somehow compensate for struggling through this course alone.

Great information, thought provoking sessions and a little validation for me (I’m not as hopeless at this as I think sometimes).

Thanks for all the time & hard work you put into this. A great way to start your leadership of the chapter."

Marjorie Allen
-- -- --
"The symposium was awesome! Yes....I learned several things and I've got a
different outlook on school! In one session we discussed time lines. Rhodec doesn't really have any so, I made myself have deadlines! I'm one of those students that has been a student too long!!!! I plan on being finished this time next year! I have a long way to go, but I'm getting there! It's very exciting!..."
Bettina Hoeft
-- -- --
"...That was such a blast! You guys did an incredible job! ..."
Deanna Tornow
-- -- --
"...I am enthusiastic after the Symposium, even more than before, because I
was really worried about the credentialing and finding a job at my age....It was good to hear encouragement from people working in the field!..."
Caryn Sorbel
-- -- --
"CONGRATS ON PULLING OFF A GREAT SYMPOSIUM -from the opening remarks and keynote speaker to the wonderful topic selections and your gracious closing statements!

I hope you get lots of students wanting to join RASC and have a very successful year at the helm!

I'm proud to have been a part of this event and wish you the best in what ever you all take on next!..."
Sheree
-- -- --
"Thanks Kelly and your team you have done a fantastic job"
Lee Brown
Speaker
www.interiordezine.com
-- -- --
"Very nice speech (closing address). Glad to help. Good job! You and the Rhodec volunteers have represented ASID well."
Cindy Burke, CID, ASID
Speaker
-- -- --
"What a wonderful symposium. My topics went off without one hitch! You three have done such great job. I hope the students have found it worthwhile...Thank you for all your great planning, and support."
Deborah Asbury
Speaker/Rhodec Tutor
-- -- --
"Thanks again for the enormous amount of work that you put into the symposium...."
Dean Keyworth
Speaker/Rhodec Graduate/Chairman BIDA
www.BIDA.org
www.armstrong-keyworth.co.uk
-- -- --
" this was all great. Congratulations on a fantastic event! You guys should be proud."
Laura McDonald
Speaker
www.plinthandchintz.com
-- -- --
"Congratulations on a very successful event! Thanks for letting us participate and best wishes for continued success."
Carl Minchew
Speaker
www.benjaminmoore.com



No comments:

 
Visit our Webpage: http://geocities.com/rhodec_asid_student_chapter/